Ethno-cultural Council of Calgary (ECCC) is a community-based organization that facilitates the collective voice of Calgary’s ethno-cultural communities towards full civic participation and integration through collaborative action. More details can be viewed at : http://www.ecccalgary.com/
The Building Bridges with Ethno-Cultural Communities (BBEC) program funded by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) trains ethno-cultural community members/organizations to assist newcomers and immigrants to access programs and services they need in their settlement and integration in Canada. Other activities of the BBEC includes resource fairs, forums and broker action and community engagement.
ECCC would like to extend invitation to your organization to participate in the ECCC Community Resource Fair. Join us to connect with community members, ethno-cultural organizations, service provider organizations and funders to increase your profile and build networks! This event is fully funded by Citizenship & Immigration Canada.
Exhibit Set-up and Resource Fair Hours
Date: June 22, 2013 (Sat)
Set-up: 8:30am – 9:00am
Resource Fair: 9:00am to 12:00pm
Place: Genesis Centre of Community Wellness
7556 Falconridge Boulevard NE, Calgary, AB T3J 0C9
Commons (Main Lobby)
Date: May 1, 2013 – June 17, 2013
To register for this event, please complete the attached registration form and send
Fax : (403) 262 8973
Space is limited and early registration is encouraged.
We hope you will be able to join us and look forward to your prompt response. If you have any questions or require additional information on this opportunity, please contact Hans Ocenar at (403) 263 9900*2727 or Sheeba Vijayan at 403-263-9900*2722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines (Revised April 2013)
1. Only exhibitors who have filled out and submitted the application form to the Ethno-Cultural Council of Calgary will be permitted to set-up table displays.
2. Display set-up will commence on Saturday, June 22, 2013 from 8:30am to 9:00am.
3. Displays should not have combustible oils, gasses or open flame.
4. All display materials should be placed on the allocated table except for retractable banner stands.
5. Banner stands should not obstruct the path of Resource Fair visitors.
6. Posting of cut arts, texts, and pictures on the wall is prohibited.
7. The exhibitor agrees that the display booths will be open and tended to from 9:00am to 12:00pm on June 22, 2013. No displays should be dismantled or goods removed during this time.
8. Exhibitors should clear their table by 12:30pm or all items remaining will be disposed.
9. The exhibitor’s property shall be placed on display and exhibited at the risk of the exhibitor. The Ethno-Cultural Council of Calgary and NECCS assume no responsibility for the loss or damage to the property due to fire, theft or any cause beyond their control.
Ethno-Cultural Council of Calgary (ECCC)
915-33rd Street NE Calgary, Alberta T2A 6T2
Phone: 403-263-9900 ext *2722
“Bridging Our Communities… Building Our Collective Voice”
Please Like Us on Facebook